3. How We Use Information We Collect and Our Legal Bases for Processing ItWe use your information to provide, personalize, maintain the security of, and improve the Services you use; to maintain our business operations; and to exercise, defend or establish our rights. We use your information under several legal bases, including to perform our contract with you, for our legitimate business interests, to comply with our legal obligations, or otherwise with your consent. The main use of the information we collect and store is to provide you with the Services you request from us and to improve your gaming experience, but there are other uses as well. The uses for which we collect and store your information include: to improve and optimize our Services and our players’ experiences; to create your game accounts and allow you to play our games; to identify and suggest connections with other KKTeenPatti players and personalize our Services to you; to communicate with you about the Services you’re using, including in-game updates, new Services, and promotional offers that we think might be of interest to you; to enable players to communicate with each other; to provide technical support and respond to player inquiries; to protect the safety and well-being of our players; to protect KKTeenPatti’s rights and property in connection with our Services; to prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities, and to enforce our Terms of Service; to manage and deliver contextual and behavioral advertising; to administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our business partners; to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes we may have with you or other players, and to enforce our agreements with third parties; and/or to conduct research. If you are located in the European Countries (defined above in Section 1), our legal basis for collecting and using the information described above depends on what the information is and the context in which we collect it. However, we’ll normally collect information from you only where we need it to perform our contract with you (i.e., our Terms of Service), where the processing is in our legitimate interests (provided that these aren’t overridden by your interests or rights), or if we otherwise have your consent. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation or need to collect information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person (for example, another player). If we ask you to provide information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, this will normally be clear from the context in which we are asking you to provide your information (for example, when we ask you to provide a username to access our Services, this will be to create an account for you in accordance with our Terms of Service), and, if not, we will provide an explanation to you at the relevant time. We will also make clear whether providing information is mandatory. Similarly, if we collect and use your information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), it will be made clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are (such as personalizing our services and marketing, for example). If you have questions or need further information about the legal bases on which we collect and use your personal information, please Contact Us.
6. Privacy Policies of Linked Third-Party Services and Advertisers↑We aren’t responsible for the ways in which third parties use your information (other than our service providers acting under our instructions). Our websites and games may contain advertisements from “Third-Party Services,” meaning companies other than KKTeenPatti, that may link to their own websites, online services, or mobile applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these Third-Party Services. If you have any questions about how these Third-Party Services use your information, you should review their policies and contact them directly.
7. Our Policies Concerning Children↑We seek to ensure that we do not collect information from children. Generally speaking, most of our Services are not intended for children under the age of 13 (or under 16 for children located in the European Countries) (collectively, “Children”). Children are not permitted to use these Services, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from Children. Though our Services do not target Children as the primary audience, we may collect age information before allowing a user to proceed for certain Services. For users who identify themselves as Children in our age-gate on such Services, if we allow Children to use the Services, we will either provide a version of that Service that does not collect, use, or disclose “personal information” (as defined in the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”)), except as permitted by COPPA, or obtain legally valid parental consent. If we learn that we have inadvertently gathered personal information that is not subject to a COPPA exception from a Child, we will take reasonable measures to promptly remove that information from our records.
8. International Operations and Transfers Out of European CountriesWhen you use our Services, your personal information may be sent to the United States and possibly other countries. When we transfer, store, and use personal information collected in the European Countries outside of the European Countries, we comply with our legal obligations and ensure that your personal information is subject to suitable safeguards or transferred to “approved” territories. IMPORTANT: When you use our Services, your personal information may be sent to the United States and possibly other countries. As part of our international operations, we may transfer personal information to our “Affiliated Entities,” which are any other corporate entities under common ownership with Harvest Swim Tech Limited, or to our business partners and service providers from time to time for our legitimate business purposes. For example, Harvest Swim Tech Limited provides certain services to its Affiliated Entities. Personal information collected in the European Countries may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside of the European Countries. The data we hold may also be processed by employees operating outside of the European Countries who work for us, one of our Affiliated Entities, or one of our business partners or service providers. This staff may be engaged in, among other things, (i) the processing of transactions and your payment details, or (ii) the provision of support services. When we transfer your personal information internationally we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is treated securely, lawfully, and in the manner we describe here. Please note that laws vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, so the privacy laws applicable to the places where your information is transferred to or stored, used, or processed in, may be different from the privacy laws applicable to the place where you are resident. Participating European countries’ residents should direct any questions, concerns or complaints regarding KKTeenPatti’s handling of personal information or compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to KKTeenPatti at: email@example.com
9. How Long We Keep Your Information↑We’ll keep your information for as long as necessary to provide you with the Services, maintain our legitimate business operations, and/or exercise, defend or establish our rights. How long we retain your personal information depends on why we collected it and how we use it, but we will not retain your personal information for longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements. We will retain personal information about you and connected with your account and/or the Services you use from us for as long as you have an active account with us. We will take reasonable measures to delete this personal information if you delete your account. However, you acknowledge that we may retain some information after you have closed, or we have deleted, your account with us where necessary to enable us to meet our legal obligations or to exercise, defend, or establish our rights.